Ladbrokes is one of the UK’s best bookmakers for all good reasons. They have a range of sports markets available with extremely impressive interference. Ladbroke is accredited by the British Gambling Commission for UK users. For those who are residing in other countries, Ladbroke holds a permit from the Government of Gibraltar and is regulated by the Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner.
As a part of their license agreement, Ladbrokes is required to ensure the security and the safety of their players. As a part of the KYC scheme, each UK bookmaker had to abide by the law of the operator and make sure all customers are aged above 18 years of age.
Before you register to the Ladbroke account you need to have at least one valid ID. Some of the basic requirements for eligibility to create an account at Ladbrokes are:
- The player has a minimum age of 18 to open an account in Ladbroke
- The player must be a citizen of the United Kingdom
- The player has to furnish a valid ID like a passport or driving license
- The verification of the account may take 24 hours or more according to the working days.
- The minimum deposit for a new account holder is £10
Step by the step registration process on Ladbrokes
Opening an account in Ladbrokes is free. You need not deposit any amount to open or start a registration process.
- Initially, you need to visit the authentic Ladbrokes site to sign up.
- On the site, you will see a large green color button on the top right side of the official page that says ‘Join’ to open the registration form on the Ladbroke site.
- The registration page is of three pages in which you need to put all your details like first name, mobile number, username, and password. For security reasons, always make sure that the password is complex. It is recommended to use a mixture of capital and small letters followed by numbers and special characters.
- One of the best things about Ladbrokes’ site is that you do not need a bonus code to apply a bonus.
- Once you complete the registration process, you need to verify your account. To verify an account, you need to submit valid ID proof before depositing real money.
- After the confirmation of your account, you have to deposit it in your account. There are many payment methods that you can use to deposit money into the Ladbrokes account. There are several options to choose the type of payment option. It is always recommended to the players to use the payment services that are more trusted by them. This will help the players to keep safe and secure. At Ladbrokes, you can opt for bank transfer, PayPal, debit cards, Apple Pay, or pay safe card. Always make sure to have sufficient money in your bank account so that you can easily transfer money to your Ladbrokes account during betting.
After completing all the above processes now, you can easily log in to your account by entering your username or email address followed by a password.